Make Yourself at Home.
Wake Forest University’s Reynolda campus sits on 340 acres, and, among the 80 academic buildings and seven residence halls, students eventually find their favorite spots in this beautiful place they call home. Our space also includes the historic Reynolda Village, art museum, and gardens, which are just a short walk away and easily accessed via a trail.
We know you’ll find your favorite spot here too!
Here’s Our Picks:
- Ashleigh Ekwenugo: Magnolia Quad
- Charlotte Lanier: Hearn Plaza
- Emily Hellwig: Carswell Library
- Gracie Stanek: Farrell Forest
- Jesse Cooper-Leary: Reynolda Village
- Khadijah Smith: Tribble Hall
- Nick Chihlas: Poteat Field
- Jessie Birnbaum: Reynolda Trails
- Will Poirier: Davis Field
- Savannah Littlejohn: Z. Smith Reynolds Library